Full time Physical Therapist to work in a physical therapist owned outpatient orthopedic practice with an emphasis on spine and sports physical therapy.
Work in an atmosphere of great customer service where you are encouraged to learn and grow.
We strive to improve the lives of our patients with an emphasis on returning them to their prior level of activity. Emphasis on treatment is on function, manual techniques and exercise.
You'll play an important role at Chris Prentiss Physical Therapy and in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team, you will be responsible for measuring and recording data, patient observation, machine set up and other duties to ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of outpatient physical therapy services.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages a fun working environment, Chris Prentiss Physical Therapy is the place for you.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team as a Physical Therapist:
- A community first, company second culture based on core values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes that strive to exceed the national average.
- Continuing education and training to help you reach your potential.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication above all, to caring for patients suffering from spine and sports injuries.
This role requires graduation from an accredited school and a New York State Physical Therapy license.
Please e mail or fax your resume to Chris Prentiss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
R. Chris Prentiss, PT, Cert. MDT